The health and well-being of its employees, partners, and clients is a priority at the Southern Oklahoma Development Association. To ensure our employees have the support they need in order to continue providing services to our clients and partners during this crisis, SODA has modified its employee travel and leave policies.
These guidelines will be in effect through June 30 and extended to a later date if deemed necessary. These guidelines recognize the CDC recommendations and the Governor’s Reopening plan.
Beginning June 1 SODA will re-open according to Governor Stitt’s Phase 3 Reopening Guidelines. Specifically, SODA will implement the following guidelines in accordance with the Governor’s re-opening plan:
- SODA will resume unrestricted staffing at its offices and will observe proper CDC-recommended social distancing protocols to continue increased cleaning and disinfecting practices (no more than 5 people to congregate in conference room and using social distancing)
- Employees may use masks and other personal protective equipment
- SODA will allow walk-in guests but will not schedule appointments in the SODA offices until July 1 or later.
- Meetings with walk-in guests will be confined to the Reception area and/or the Conference Room until July 1 or later. The Reception area and/or Conference Room will be sanitized immediately following walk-in meetings.
- Visits to senior care facilities are still prohibited. Ombudsman Will continue to work from home but resume their required office days in the SODA offices.